Garnet sand is chemically inert non-metallic minerals commonly found in the natural environment. Garnet has high specific gravity. Its chemical, hardness and durability properties market garnet and ideal filtration media and abrasive media. We also specialize in custom grades of sand and gravel to meet your stringent specifications. Garnet is a naturally occurring gem mineral with uniform physical, chemical, hardness, friability and micro-structure characteristics, which provide the essential properties for filtration and other industrial uses. Applications range from small; single-media filters to technically advance multimedia commercial and industrial systems.
Owing to our in-depth knowledge in this domain, we are specialized in providing Garnet Sand.
• Quality tested
• Precisely processed
• Enhanced quality Available in: Garnet 30-60 mesh Garnet 20-40 mesh Garnet mesh 80 Other information: It is an abrasive media for blast cleaning application. Banking upon in-depth domain knowledge and years of vast experience, we are engaged in offering garnet 30-60 mesh. Crushed from hard rock, this mesh is sourced from trusted vendors of the market by our agents. This mesh is widely used in pain, petrochemical, ship building industry. Garnet 30-60 mesh have very strong blasting performance with good surface profile Features: Higher density Excellent rust removing ability Effective and excellent abrasive
1. High specific gravity allows unique filter design.
2. In combination with other filter Medias, higher flow rates, higher loading and better filtration can be achieved. 3. High hardness reduces attrition and provides for years of reliable service.
4. An excellent support bed for other high density Medias.
Rajasthan Super Fillers Private Limited, Rajasthan, India becomes an affluent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Calcium Carbonate Powder in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. We are providing a premium quality range of Calcium Carbonate Powder. We graded Calcium Carbonate Powder by quality. We reblend the products according to specification, bagged and marked.
• Payment Terms=Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
• Delivery Time=3-4 Days
• Sample Available=Yes
Rajasthan Super Fillers Private Limited, Rajasthan, India
Contact No. = 9001234111