Calcium Carbonate is a chemical compound with the formula CaCO₃. Calcium Carbonate is a common substance found in rocks as the minerals calcite and aragonite and is the main component of pearls and the shells of marine organisms, snails, and eggs
Applications / Uses Calcium Carbonate
• Paints As a filler in latex paints, alkyd paints and powder coatings.
• Paper As a coating pigment or filler
• Plastics As a functional filler in PVC / PP / HDPE / LDPE / Polyester / ABS / Polyestyrene.
• Rubber As a reforcing agent in natural and synthetic rubber for tyre, Tube etc.
• Filler in Hawai Chappals, Chappal Straps and Soles, to improve
• Strength and colour shades, with extraordinary whiteness.
• MISC Rigid PVC, Leather cloth, Foam Leather, cable compound, General use as dusting, polishing neutralisation, putty, printing inks
Rajasthan Super Fillers Private Limited, Rajasthan, India becomes an affluent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Calcium Carbonate in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. We are providing a premium quality range of Calcium Carbonate. We graded Calcium Carbonate by quality. We reblend the products according to specification, bagged and marked.
We test Calcium Carbonate with these following parameters:
• Chemical Testing
• Sieve Testing
• Shade Testing
• Reaction with other chemicals
• User Safety
• Payment Terms=Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
• Delivery Time=3-4 Days
• Sample Available=Yes
Rajasthan Super Fillers Private Limited, Rajasthan, India
Contact No. = 9001234111
HS Code of Calcium Carbonate = 3824